A selection of graphics created as instructional aids for an electrician apprenticeship course using Adobe Illustrator. Built with guidance from Christina Moore.
- Examples of common semiconductors
- Examples of common insulators
- Examples of common conductors
- Simplified diagram of a carbon atom
- Diagram illustrating how to read and interpret resistor bands
- Diagram illustrating how to measure the current of a parallel circuit
- Diagram illustrating how to measure the voltage drop of a component in a series circuit.
- Diagram of a simple voltage divider
Tools & Resources:
- Adobe Illustrator
Direct Current (DC) Fundamentals © 2019 Tri-State G&T, all rights reserved. Learning and Development.